According to Oracle website (Original link is here), in order to get the Oracle Database Administrator Certified Associate Level, candidates have to pass one of the three exams:
- Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I (Exam #: 1Z0-051)
- Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals (Exam #: 1Z0-061)
- Oracle Database SQL Expert (Exam #: 1Z0-047)
And after you pass one of the three exams listed above, you have to pass Oracle Database 11g: Administration I (Exam #: 1Z0-052)
I chose Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I (Exam #: 1Z0-051) as my goal during the first step of getting the certification. If you chose the training provided by Oracle, it would cost you a lot of money. So I am going to introduce some websites to save you $3000.
1. CBT Nuggets ( https://www.cbtnuggets.com/)
This is the best site I found on Google after searching for half an hour. It asked you to put your credit card information when you open the 7-day free trail. Don't worry. I called the customer service to confirm that my card would not be charged. Another benefit is that after 7 days, if you forget to do anything with the website, it would not automatically charge your card. They have a 10-hours long tutorial for you to prepare the Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamental I (Exam#: 1Z0-051).
- Free for 7 Days
- Video Format
- Give you clear goal of each episode
- The course to prepare the exam explains the basic concepts of SQL very well which is absolutely the best tutorial for passing the exam.
- If you don't have 7 days available for the course, you might have to subscribe their annual payment.
- It does not give you specific questions to practice your SQL skills
2. SQL Course2 ( http://www.sqlcourse2.com/ )
This website provided advanced level SQL tutorial but unfortunately they did not provide video tutorials like CBT Nuggets.
It gives you specific questions to practice your SQL skills with answers attached.
It did not provide video tutorial for you to understand SQL.
3. W3 School (http://www.w3schools.com/sql/default.asp)
This site is designed for beginners of SQL. It does not provide enough materials for you to pass the exam and understand the basic concepts of SQL. However, if you just use basic commands or single row functions at work, this place is good enough for you. The best thing of this place is that you could try the SQL command directly on their website. They already store the tables that designed for you to practice on their site. You do not need to install MySQL on your computer.
Good for beginner
Practice your SQL and write your code directly on their website
You do not need to install SQL to runt the code on their site
Not enough for you to pass the exam
It does not provide advanced level SQL (such as CASE, EXIST)